Wedding  

Posted by PrincessJac in

Been some time since i last posted due to some work commitment. Now I finally got my approval to continue posting with some terms & condition. Anyway, lets not talk about this. Anyway I registered for a domain but yet to figure out how i should change it. I'll figure out sooner or later anyway..
You may call this post a picture post and not a blogpost, I dont't fucking care. Because i do not have the time for some serious write up.
Just some picture taken during Julia's wedding
.
.
.
.
.
.
The start of the day
Wedding Gown up
Here comes the groom
Here start the gatecrashing, look at what we prepared for them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lime + Lemon Drink + our dirty hands soaking in to dig out the seeds
Julia's dear sis posting with the wasabi cone
.
.
3
.
.
2
.
.
1
.
.
Start off with just push-up (Easy Lah).....
Time to drink the disgusting Lime juice
All bros are to put on the paper bottom
That forms "I Love Julia"
Time for the wasabi cone
Still got the cheek to laugh
What he dislike most. Some ginseng tea to cool him down
Time for some serious dance & singing
How does he look with the sunflower?
Pole dance anyone?
Must be wondering why are all the pics without the brothers... Cos the brothers all hiding behind looking at him perform... Hong jin... Now you know what kind of bros you having le huh.... Wahahaha...
It's time to sing... Here you see... All the brothers running away... I got evidence loh...
Pick the key for your happiness up with your mouth not your hands
See how they play cheat. keep blowing the flour away.
Goal accomplished... The key to happiness is in his mouth.
The Bridesmaid rewards time...
A family pic before leaving for her hubby's place
Trying to act angry
The truth - They are so loving
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bottle tree for some outdoor shoots
The bridesmaids
Happiness in her look. Love her.
We are not an item. I don't reject when ppl wanna take pic with me. Wahahaha...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dinner time
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My bestie stella. Hey who ever lah... I don't care. Jealous we are prettier than you? Jealous we are born cuter than you. That's your fucking problem. Not happy? Go plastic surgery lah. Don't come and piss me off in my C-Box cos I'm fucking going to curse you to death. Oh... Anyway CHILDISH suit you. Wanna change ye name? Wahaha... Am thinking... You must be a ugly duckling.... GhoST who PASSBY........

This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 at 2:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Gossips

Post a Comment