Cambodia  

Posted by PrincessJac

I'm typing this post with the internet cafe below my hotel. I'm in CAMBODIA SIEM REAP now... U guys must be wondering what the hell am i doing at my hotel internet cafe at 5.18pm during my holiday.. Hai... A very very long story... To cut short for now until i return back to singapore, I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT YESTERDAY... ON my very first day in cambodia.

I should count myself LUCKY. An oncoming car hit on the TUTU I'm travelling in and the whole TUTU overturn. Just like those u saw in Initial D. I flew out and landed myself by the side of the road hitting my head on the floor. A near escape... My head was just 5-10cm away from the sideroad kerb. I really cant imagine how things will turn out if i were to hit on it.. Down with lots of wounds but at least I can still walk... COUNT MY BLESSING I GUESS... The car driver just accerate after hitting us... HIT N RUN CASE MAN... Was send to hospital after the accident... Went to the police station... They sucks... They FORCE ME TO WRITE A LETTER ABT THE INCIDENT AND DROP THE CASE AND NOT GO TO THE EMBERSSY TO COMPLAIN AS THEY ARE BEING BRIDE... FUCKER... They even dun allow us to leave the station if we do not write... Anyway, Will tell u guys more indept when I'm back... Anyway it damn damn damn fucking bad experience... It's scary loh.. Dun dare to go out of the hotel today as my fren n I are afraid we will be followed n be KILLED... It's all abt $$$ here. US$50 can hired someone to kill... POS third world country....

Hai.... How I wish i can go home now. I still got 4 more days to go....

Will be going to Phome penh tomorrow.. I hope things will be ok...


***** Whoever see this post pls do not inform my parents... I can't fly back now... I don't want them to worry... When I'm back in sing then tell them...

This entry was posted on Friday, August 08, 2008 at 6:15 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Gossips

Post a Comment