We Play Paintball - Red Dynasty Paintball Field  

Posted by PrincessJac in

It’s Monday afternoon and I’m here blogging. Am on MC today… Down with serious diarrhea. The bowl in my restroom has become my best friend since last night. Arhhhh…… This feeling sucks…

Can’t go work, can’t go out today. I just need to stay close to my best friend today. Sob Sob.

Simply spent the whole morning waiting just to see the stupid doctor. I waited 180mins for my turn loh..

What the hell!!! Why do everyone fall sick on the same day as me… Idiot…

Aiya.. Enough of all my complaints.

Here comes the post on the paintball game I went a month or so ago. It has been sitting in my draft box for some time. It's time for it to face the world... Haha.. As if huh...

Anyway......
For a very long time, I had wanted to go for the paintball game. But most of my friends are Barbie doll girls which means it kills to ask them along for the game. It’ll not be fun if there is only a few of us going for the game. But... Somehow, Winnie’s group of friends is really sporting.

A paintball match was being planned.

I was so excited about it. Finally I have the chance to go for the “Battle”.

An arrangement was made on a Saturday morning.
All to fall in with Smart Four on… It took me a hard time searching for the smart four. Either it’s too big or it’s too long… Easy task for Winnie as his brother is as tall as her. As for the other girls, they are all wearing the Smart Four from a same guy whom i guess is quite skinny and small size ba... Keke..

Anyway... Somehow.... I still manage to get it from dewei. The set which he wore when he was still slim. Keke.. Hey dewei... It's kind of you to lend it to me but you shold still slim down ba... Haha..
.
.
.
.
.
We had our match at Red Dynasty Paintball Field which is located @ yishun where bottle tree is. It’s the Largest and Newest Paintball Arena in Singapore.
If I’m not wrong there is only 3 / 4 paintball battlefield in Singapore. One is at Jurong, One is in Yishun, not sure where is the other one. Kallang??? Who knows… Aiya…

To find out more, Visit
http://www.weplaypaintball.com/
We had our breakfast there before the match start. (The food is not nice at all. So if you guys are going, better eat first loh) :P

A nice view from where we had our breakfast.

This is the place where Julia took her wedding pictures. Its up in my previous post. I would suggest to those who didnt visit the place before to go racky racky it. Couples may wanna date there in the evening when the lights are up. A very romantic place with delicious seafood (Very expensive thou) and you may wanna try fishing for prawns there (Prawning). I dunno what's the term for that lah. Fish for fishes call fishing. Then does fishing for prawn call prawning? Anything lah...

After breakfast it's time to get the match started.

Before I start I would really like to praise the guys in Singapore. The Smart Four is so damn thick loh. I can't feel any wind passing through the Smart Four at all.. Each and every one of us (Girls) are complaining how damn warm it is to wear the Smart Four. Cao… I almost fainted in that loh. The damn sun was extremely hot that day. It's as if I was there to sunbathe loh. Gosh...

Some accesories for paintball game

A group picture taken before the match start

Suppose to be 12 of us but too bad Andrew & Marcus can't make it as they are flying to Macau for an interview.

I hereby congrats Marcus in getting the job in Macau. Glad that u got the job there but sad that you'll be station there and to get to see you is to fly over. OMG....

~ Not sure who suggested this post ~
All Of us have to sit upright (Trying to act smart) Wahahahaha....
Cindy with her Number 1 "hao nan ren"

Ok... Now here comes the battle. Girls in a group and guys in a group.

Which means 6 versus 4... Hahaha... We (Girls) are cheater..

= The Four poor guys =

Getting Ready for the first round


On Our Mark....

Oh ya... Rules for the Battle...

1st - We have to shoot down the cone of our enemy

2nd - We have to send our bravest team mate out to grab the purple brick which is placed a distance away from the center of the battle field with nothing to hide by the side on the way there

(Very high chance of getting hit loh)

3rd - We have to pick up our flag and place it at the top of the cone at the other end of the battlefield

~ Once being hit by the enemy, army have to run back to the house with his hand on the head to get his life renew.

~ Once bullet runs out, no more life will be granted.

Once the commando gives the red light, the battle starts

Running for our life. Have to find somewhere to hide

~ That's me ~ Trying to find a gap to aim ~


He so cool loh... Happily walking around without getting any bullets. Guess we are all blind.

There he is getting the brick

In the middle of the battle


After the battle. Paint is all over us.

The end of the game. A group pic with the birthday girl being bullied

.

.

.

.

.

.

Paintball is really fun but it's damn tiring loh. Run here and there. And it hurts being shot. There was a part when I'm out of bullet and was send by my team to run out to get the flag. At that point, at least 20 bullets were flying towards me loh. No matter how fast I run, how I try to dodge those flying bullets, I still get hit loh. Bloody Hell....

And in the end.......

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Thats how badly I got hurt. Even under the thick Smart Four... '_' "
.

.

..

..

...

...

* Change of topic *

- To Stella -

Hey dear, go for what you always wanted. Do not let anything or anyone hold you back. Chances are hard to come-by. Since you manage to get in why chose to opt out? It's a time for you to learn to grow up. A time for you to learn not to be reliant on others all the time. A time for once, in ye life to make a decision for yourself.

The route ahead might seem tough but it might not be once you are out to walk on it. Never ever give yourself a chance or a reason to have the feel of remorse in future.

Just like the example I quote you. Although I'm not sure what's the reason you mention michael out of a sudden in our conversation... Keke... But if that time I were to give up on Robin before all the shit he did and go for michael, I believe I might not encourage you to go for your dream now.

I might just be living in my comfort zone and have the same thinking like you. But because I once choose to stay on and things turn nasty... I learnt... If not I might not understand what's the sense of loss, disappointment and dissatisfaction... Hahahahaha...

Do what your heart says my dear. Dun worry I'm just a phone call away.... The world is just that big... IDD is invented so use it... Wahahahaha...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 at 7:38 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Gossips

Post a Comment