Giselle In The Park  

Posted by PrincessJac in

Been real sick for a week. Down with bad dry cough, fever & flu. Went to see a doctor on Monday, spent $105 for some stupid medicine which does not help at all. I think the doctor trying to bluff my $$$. * Sob Sob * Was so sick that for the past few day that i didn't even on my comp to blog or chat with my friends. ( Can you imagine how sick i was )


Just taken my medicine, before the medicine make me drowsy, i shall keep my promise to post up some pictures for the play i went that day. It's call " Giselle in the park "


It was my greatest enemy ( Celeste ) who invited me to the play, it's some kind of ballerina play. Show starts at 7.30pm but we went at 5pm for a picnic. Prepared lots of food which we can't finish.


Anyway, as usual. We started our photo whore. Here are some of the picture taken.

Celeste Look So Cute With My Cap On.


Can You See Her Sexy Leg.


I Simply Love This Pic. Flying Free From Now on.

It's So Crowded.

I Took Almost 2 Hours to Edit This Pic. First Pic Taken When We Reach.

When They Were Rehearsal Before The Show Start.



Didn't know that when i upload my pictures, i need to upload starting from the last picture. Anyway, thats all for today i guess. My medicine is making me drowsy. I shall turn in now. Shall blog when i'm feeling better.

Thanks alot for those who left comments on my blog. Really appricate that. No worries to all, I'll stand up & be strong. XoXoXo.

P.S : James thanks for talking and encouraging me all this time. Hugs.




This entry was posted on Thursday, April 03, 2008 at 11:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Gossips

Anonymous  

hello my greatest enemy... glad u liked the performance. :)

April 05, 2008

Post a Comment