A Big Thank You To Those Who Care  

Posted by PrincessJac in

Actually I wanted to put this but i didnt print it out for the tattoo artist.
In the end i make do with this.
Primitive Art - #04-102 Far East Plaza
Boon Wen Kai ( Artist ) 97632527
I do love this tattoo of mine but i just find it's outline kind of thin. Will it be nicer if it's outline is slightly thicker? Took this pic when i just got it done. Erm... that was like 9days ago. Went back to the tattoo artist today, Was thinking of doing some touch-up & more colours but he said that i need to wait for a month for the inner part of my skin to heal before i can touch-up. Sob Sob.
Wanted to post a longer blog but I'm feeling so sick today. Down with a bad dry cough, fever, stomach cramp & abit of flu. Feeling so weak. I feel so bad as well. I'm suppose to be my friend's bridesmaid tomorrow but due to my sickness, i couldn't make it. CP I'm sorry, i hope nothing mess up because of my absent. Anyway, sending my regards to your marriage. May both of you be blessed with happiness always.
Oh almost forgot, i really wish to thanks those who send me their regard when i'm feeling down, those who stand by me and be my listening ear when i need to spell things out, those whom accompany me when I'm lonely.

A BIG THANK YOU to Stella, Jofin, Winnie, Kent & Nichole

Thanks for sending me your regards Michelle, Wendy & .....
I'm sorry if i miss out anyone, sick person can't think much. Keke

I'm really thankful for the support all my families members had given me espically my cousin. Whatever promise i had made to my parents & friends, I'll definitly do it. I'll not disappoint those who cared for me again.
Shall stop here for the day, will post up some pics i took few days ago at the ballerina concert.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 1:56 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Gossips

Post a Comment